Optician Jobs in Naperville
Full-time job openings for opticians
Eye Boutique is Naperville's finest and fastest-growing eye care center. We’re accepting applications from opticians and eye care professionals.
Opticians assist customers with frame selection, eyewear fitting and vision plan reimbursement. We specialize in patient education, helping our clients get the most out of their insurance plans. This job involves constant customer interaction in person and over the phone, so a sociable personality is a must.
A typical day as an optician can include:
- Interpreting the prescriptions written by the eye doctor and creating a work order for the lens lab
- Taking certain eye measurements
- Adjusting and repairing eyeglass frames
- Educating customers on products and insurance information
Many successful Eye Boutique opticians come from a background in retail sales, the service industry or other customer-focused roles.
Skills & qualities we’re looking for:
- Attention to detail & ability to multitask
- Knowledge of major brands & current eyewear trends
- Provides an outstanding eyewear shopping experience
Finding the right pair of glasses is easier and more satisfying with friendly, expert assistance. Eye Boutique opticians are the reason people choose us over big box optical outlets and online giants.
Experience is appreciated but not required. We provide extensive and ongoing on the job training for our opticians.
- Why work at Eye Boutique in Naperville
- Optometrist jobs in Naperville
- Retail jobs in Naperville
- Naperville eye care center
If you believe that you can become one of the lucky individuals selected to join our team, please follow through by filling out the application form on this page.
If you'd like to submit your application through mail or fax please send to:
16800 W. Cleveland Ave.
New Berlin, WI 53151
email email@example.com or call 262-432-2005