Insurance Accepted CareCredit Accepted
Covid-19 Saftey Protocol
Prescription contact lenses in Geneva IL
Eye Boutique carries a wide selection of contact lenses from top brands. We’re your best source for all contact lens types including contact lenses for astigmatism, dry eyes, presbyopia, keratoconus and many other considerations.
Popular types of contact lenses include:
Soft contact Lenses
Rigid gas permeable lenses (RGP/GP)
Disposable Lenses (daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly)
Extended wear contacts
Colored contacts (prescription & non-corrective)
Bifocal & multifocal contact lenses
Pediatric contact lenses
Sports contact lenses
No matter what type of contact lenses you need, Eye Boutique optometrists in Geneva will perform a comprehensive contact lens eye exam and address any questions or concerns. Contact or visit us today for:
- Toric contact lenses
- Astigmatism contact lenses
- Varifocal contact lenses
- Scleral contact lenses
- Hard contact lenses
- Progressive contact lenses
- Reading contact lenses
- Contact lenses for sleeping
- Contact lenses for presbyopia
- Contact lenses for monovision
- Contact lenses for keratoconus
- Contact lenses for myopia
- Contact lenses for farsightedness
- Contact lenses for nearsightedness
- Contact lenses for cataracts
- Contact lenses for hyperopia
- Contact lenses for glaucoma
- Contact lenses for strabismus
- Contact lenses for computer users
- Contact lenses for flat corneas
- Contact lenses for night driving
- Contact lenses for light sensitive eyes
- Contact lenses for older adults
- Contact lenses for athletes
We also offer specialized contact lenses for astigmatism, orthokeratology (overnight vision correction) or prosthetic needs.
Contact Lens Brands Available at Eye Boutique
Contact lens manufacturers:
Get the best price on contact lenses, with or without vision insurance
Whether you have vision insurance, HSA or flexible spending account with funds you can use for contact lenses, Eye Boutique gives you the best value.
We take more types of vision insurance in Geneva, including VSP benefits for contact lenses, and are happy to do an insurance check and explain what your plan actually covers (and how to maximize your coverage).
No insurance? No problem! Many of our patients don’t have vision insurance and are still able to afford comprehensive eye care and brand name contact lenses.
Visit us for a free consultation with one of our eye care specialists, and we’ll take the time to answer your questions and explain your best options.
Contact Lens Fittings in Geneva
Your optometrist considers your eye shape, prescription and lifestyle to determine the best type of contact lens for you. Through contact lens fittings to measure corneal curve and pupil size you’ll leave with perfect lenses that are comfortable.
First time wearing contacts? Our experts will walk you through the proper way to insert, remove and care for your contacts. During your contact lens consultation we’ll answer any questions you have.