Insurance Accepted CareCredit Accepted
Covid-19 Saftey Protocol
Contact lenses in Schaumburg, IL
The most comfortable and convenient contact lenses in Schaumburg come from Eye Boutique.
If you already have your contact lens prescription, you can order contact lenses online and get fast, free shipping to Schaumburg on orders over $99:
Prescription contact lenses in Schaumburg
Eye Boutique carries a wide selection of contact lenses from top brands. We’re your best source for all contact lens types including contact lenses for astigmatism, dry eyes, presbyopia, keratoconus and many other considerations.
Popular types of contact lenses include:
Soft contact Lenses
Rigid gas permeable lenses (RGP/GP)
Disposable Lenses (daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly)
Extended wear contacts
Colored contacts (prescription & non-corrective)
Bifocal & multifocal contact lenses
Pediatric contact lenses
Sports contact lenses
No matter what type of contact lenses you need, Eye Boutique optometrists in Schaumburg will perform a thorough contact lens fitting and address any questions or concerns. Contact or visit us today for:
- Toric contact lenses
- Astigmatism contact lenses
- Varifocal contact lenses
- Scleral contact lenses
- Hard contact lenses
- Progressive contact lenses
- Reading contact lenses
- Contact lenses for sleeping
- Contact lenses for presbyopia
- Contact lenses for monovision
- Contact lenses for keratoconus
- Contact lenses for myopia
- Contact lenses for farsightedness
- Contact lenses for nearsightedness
- Contact lenses for cataracts
- Contact lenses for hyperopia
- Contact lenses for glaucoma
- Contact lenses for strabismus
- Contact lenses for computer users
- Contact lenses for flat corneas
- Contact lenses for night driving
- Contact lenses for light sensitive eyes
- Contact lenses for older adults
- Contact lenses for athletes
We also offer special contact lenses for astigmatism, overnight vision correction or prosthetic needs.
Contact Lens Brands Available at Eye Boutique
Contact lens manufacturers:
Get the best price on contact lenses, with or without vision insurance
Whether you have vision insurance, HSA or flexible spending account with funds you can use for contact lenses, Eye Boutique gives you the best value.
No insurance? No problem! Many of our patients don’t have vision insurance and are still able to afford comprehensive eye care and brand name contact lenses.
Visit us for a free consultation with one of our eye care specialists, and we’ll take the time to answer your questions and explain your best options.
Contact lens fittings & consultations in Schaumburg
Your optometrist considers your eye shape, prescription and lifestyle to determine the best type of contact lens for you and evaluate your eye health to identify potential issues affecting contact lens wear.
During your contact lens consultation, we’ll provide clarification and instruction in insertion, removal and care for your contacts.